Holiday Sales Receptionist
Do you want a career working for the Sunday Times 5th Best Big Company in the UK?
Nidd Hall Hotel in Harrogate is a Grade II listed mansion in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside. A rewarding Warner Leisure career means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience for our guests.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Holiday Sales Receptionist at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment to provide attentive, personalised service backed up by great product knowledge, delighting our guests on a daily basis.
- Work independently and as part of a team, providing informative and accurate advice and guidance for guests looking to book or discuss their future holiday at any of our hotels or villages, allowing them to talk in confidence with you and book their next break
- Consistently performing hotel reception duties, preparing items for guest arrival and departure and providing informative and accurate advice and guidance for guests
- Be guest focused, having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
- Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment for our guests and team, through adhering to the companies Health & Safety policies
Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities including the Leisure Centre, Gym and discounts off our food and retail outlets
- 20% team member discount across other Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin's and Haven Holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service
- Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
- Childcare voucher scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Perks at Work gives you access to exclusive discounts from hundreds of retailers