5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Do you want a career working for the Sunday Times 5th Best Big Company in the UK?
Nidd Hall Hotel in Harrogate is a Grade II listed mansion in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside. A rewarding Warner Leisure career means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience for our guests.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Kitchen Porter at Warner Leisure Hotels you will you will be part of a team who take pride in delivering exceptional dining experiences for our guests within our Hotels and Coastal Villages. You will work in a high performing, fast paced volume catering environment maintaining the cleanliness, organisation and upkeep of our kitchens, equipment and back of house areas.
- Delivery of exceptional kitchen hygiene standards outlined within the department handbooks and as instructed by the Executive / Head Chef
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment by adhering to the company Health & Safety and Food Safety policies ensuring all areas are compliant with audit requirements
- Taking part in all appropriate training sessions as requested
- Ensuring your personal grooming reflects the company standards
- To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the Management Team
Qualifications, experience and training:
- Ideally you will have experience of working in Hospitality within a large scale hotel or food and beverage environment, however we place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
- No formal qualifications are required but a good standard of English spoken language is essential
- A full training program and manual will be provided
Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities including the Leisure Centre, Gym and discounts off our food and retail outlets
- 20% team member discount across other Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin's and Haven Holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service
- Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
- Childcare voucher scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Perks at Work gives you access to exclusive discounts from hundreds of retailers