Old Thorns is a luxury four-star resort in Hampshire. The hotel is easily accessible from the A3, and only 30 minutes from the M25 and Portsmouth. With recent redevelopment and expansion, Old Thorns offers luxury accommodation, conference & function facilities, health club, beauty spa, restaurants & bars, a championship golf course.
We are recruiting for a Food & Beverage Assistant to join our team to work within all areas of Food & Beverage including Bars, Restaurants and Conference & Events.
- To ensure our guests receive the highest possible standards of service at all times
- To welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- To take and deliver customer orders, providing information on daily specials or menu changes, as well as making suggestions and answering any questions
- To follow cash handling procedures
- To assist with set up for tables and/or rooms and clear down
- To ensure cleanliness of work areas is maintained
- To be fully aware of current liquor licensing laws and ensures that these are strictly adhered to
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Excellent standards of spoken English
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential
- You will be seeking full time hours and will be available to work 5 out of 7 days
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers training & development, company uniform, free on-site parking, pension and discounted gym membership.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.