Old Thorns is a luxury four-star resort in Hampshire. The hotel is easily accessible from the A3, and only 30 minutes from the M25 and Portsmouth. Old Thorns offers luxury accommodation, conference and function facilities, health club, beauty spa, restaurants and bars and a championship golf course.
We are seeking a Restaurant Supervisor to assist with the smooth running of the restaurant service of breakfast and lunch to our guests.
- To lead and motivate the team on shift to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
- To ensure that customers are receiving the highest possible standards of service
- To be fully knowledgeable on all food and beverages available
- To ensure effective stock rotation and to maintain stock levels, ensuring all products are correctly displayed
- To be fully aware of and strictly adhere to liquor licensing legislation
Knowledge/Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
This is a full time role (40 hours per week) working 5 days per week between Monday and Sunday on a rota basis.
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers training & development, free on-site parking, company uniform, contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Apply for Breakfast/Lunch Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly