Old Thorns is a luxury four-star resort in Hampshire. The hotel is easily accessible from the A3, and only 30 minutes from the M25 and Portsmouth. Old Thorns offers luxury accommodation, conference and function facilities, health club, beauty spa, restaurants and bars and a championship golf course.
We have a licensed Starbucks store on our site and are currently seeking a full time Barista to join our team.
- To deliver the Starbucks experience
- To ensure our guests receive the highest standards of service at all times
- To provide customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products
- To maintain a clean comfortable store environment
- To follow cash handling procedures
Knowledge/Skills & Experience Required:
- Have smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Be passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Have excellent standards of spoken English
- Flexible attitude and work well within a team
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided
This is a full time role working 5 days per week between Monday and Sunday. Store opening hours are between 7am and 7pm so you must be available to work between these times.
We offer a competitive salary, free on-site parking, a company contributory pension scheme, 28 days holiday per year, company uniform and discounted membership to our fantastic health club.
If you believe you have the qualities required to deliver the Starbucks experience please submit your CV
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Apply for Starbucks Barista
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly