Chef de Partie
Old Thorns Manor Hotel is a luxury four-star resort in Hampshire. The hotel is easily accessible from the A3, and only 30 minutes from the M25 and Portsmouth. Old Thorns offers luxury accommodation, conference & function facilities, health club, beauty spa, restaurants & bars and a championship golf course.
We are seeking an experienced Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen Team.
- Ensuring high standards of food preparation and presentation
- Ensuring that all food stuffs are stored correctly and stocks are rotated in line with the food hygiene regulations
- Ensuring food wastage is kept to a minimum
- Ensuring that any faults or damage to equipment is reported as soon as possible
- Ensuring temperature and delivery checks are carried out and recorded
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health & safety, hygiene and food safety
Knowledge/Skills & Experience Required
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Passionate about delivering quality food and excellent customer service
- Work well within a team
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation and Food Safety in Catering Certification
- Efficient, organised and have a flexible and adaptable attitude
- A sound understanding of food hygiene
This is a full time position working 45 hours per week (excluding breaks), 5 days per week Monday to Sunday.
Live in accommodation may be available.
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers training & development, company uniform, free on-site parking, contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Apply for Chef de Partie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly