Breakfast / Lunch Waiting Staff (Part Time)
Tracy Park is a hotel golf resort with two championship golf courses, meeting and events facilities, restaurant and private dining rooms set in an area of ‘Outstanding Natural Beauty’. Tracy Park sits between Bath and Bristol just 5 minutes south of the M4 Junction 18.
Old Thorns is a luxury four-star resort in Hampshire. The hotel is easily accessible from the A3, and only 30 minutes from the M25 and Portsmouth. Old Thorns offers luxury accommodation, conference and function facilities, health club, beauty spa, restaurants and bars and a championship golf course.
We are seeking individuals to join our Breakfast/Lunch Team and work within our main Restaurant to assist with the set-up and service of breakfast and lunch to our guests.
- To welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- To ensure our guests receive the highest possible standards of service at all times
- To assist customers, providing information on daily specials or menu changes, as well as making suggestions and answering any questions
- To follow cash handling procedures
- To ensure tables and service areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
- To assist with set up for tables and/or rooms and clear down
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Excellent standards of spoken English
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential
We are seeking candidates to work part time hours, normally between the hours of 7am and 3pm, on a rota basis which are flexible by arrangement. Please let us know when applying what hours / days you are available to work.
As well as a competitive hourly rate we provide company uniform, full training and have free on-site parking.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.