F&B Assistant (Part Time-Evenings )
Tracy Park is a hotel golf resort with two championship golf courses, meeting and events facilities, restaurant and private dining rooms set in an area of ‘Outstanding Natural Beauty’. Tracy Park sits between Bath and Bristol just 5 minutes south of the M4 Junction 18.
We are recruiting for friendly and enthusiastic individuals to join our Food and Beverage team to assist in our Bar and Restaurant working evenings.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- To ensure our guests receive the highest possible standards of service at all times
- To welcome and serve guests in a polite and friendly manner
- To assist with set up for tables and/or rooms and clear down
- To ensure cleanliness of work areas is maintained
- To be fully aware of current liquor licensing laws and ensures that these are strictly adhered to
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Excellent standards of spoken English
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential
You will be seeking casual/part time hours and will be available to work flexible hours on Saturday and /or Sunday. Please let us know when applying what hours / days you are available to work.
You will be provided with a company uniform, full training and there is free parking on site.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.