Chart Hills is an award winning course designed by Sir Nick Faldo. Sitting in the High Weald of Kent, the course and clubhouse are easily accessible from major routes into the county. An ideal situation for weddings and private functions, Chart Hills enjoys quiet, uninterrupted views across its 200 acres of parkland course complete with Oak woodlands and lakes.
We are seeking a Commis Chef to join our Kitchen Team.
- To assist with food preparation ensuring high standards are maintained at all times
- Ensuring that all food stuffs are stored correctly and stocks are rotated in line with the food hygiene regulations
- Ensuring food wastage is kept to a minimum
- Ensuring that any faults or damage to equipment is reported as soon as possible
- Ensuring temperature and delivery checks are carried out and recorded
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health & safety, hygiene and food safety
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Be passionate about delivering quality food and excellent customer service
- Be efficient, organised and work well within a team
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation (or equivalent previous experience)
- Hold Food Safety in Catering Certification
- Be efficient, organised and have a flexible and adaptable attitude
- Have a sound understanding of food hygiene
This is a full time live out position working 5 days per week Monday to Sunday.
We offer a competitive salary, further training and development, free onsite parking and company uniform.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.