F&B Assistant (Full Time)
Chart Hills is an award winning golf course situated in the High Weald of Kent. The course and clubhouse are easily accessible from major routes into the county. We are a popular venue for weddings, conferences and private functions.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Food & Beverage Assistant to join our team to work within our bar, restaurant and assist at weddings and events.
- To ensure our guests receive the highest possible standards of service at all times
- To welcome and serve customer in a polite and friendly manner
- To take and deliver customer orders, providing information on daily specials or menu changes, as well as making suggestions and answering any questions
- To follow cash handling procedures
- To assist with set up for tables and/or rooms and clear down
- To ensure cleanliness of work areas is maintained
- To be fully aware of current liquor licensing laws and ensure that these are strictly adhered to
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Excellent standards of spoken English
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential
We are seeking candidates to work 40 hours over 5 out of 7 days.
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers training and development and free on-site parking.
Apply for F&B Assistant (Full Time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly