Waiter / Waitress - London
Waiter / Waitress - Camden, London
Searcys is an iconic collection of restaurants, bars and venues. We are committed to delivering a luxurious experience through our inspiring settings, exceptionally high standard of product and engaging service.
We are looking for engaging and confident team members to deliver exceptional guest service within our Searcys St Pancras Grand Restaurant & Bar and Champagne Bar. Experienced Bartenders wanted!
Searcys St Pancras Restaurant & Bar are directly opposite Searcys Champagne Bar on the Grand Terrace of the Upper Concourse in St Pancras International Station. Whilst the stunning Martin Brudnizki design references the roaring 1920s, Head Chef Colin Layfield’s deliciously seasonal dishes are thoroughly of-the-moment, letting beautiful ingredients shine. The team is passionate about delivering a memorable experience from the moment guests walk through the doors.
Offering effortless quality and style, a mix of modern British dishes with a friendly and attentive service to guests around the country.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience as a Waiter / Waitress
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- A friendly demeanor, as you will be representing the companies brand and ethos
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Can do attitude; attentive, with the ability to multi-task
- Works well in a team environment / team player
- To maintain high standards of professionalism and presentation
- Be fully knowledgeable of both the bar and restaurant menus
- To ensure the smooth and efficient service of guests
- To be aware of current industry trends as to implement then when necessary
- To be knowledgeable of all requisitioning and ordering procedures for bar products
- To ensure all cash handling and bill payments are carried out in a professional manner in accordance with the cash handling procedures
Our Team receives the below:
- Excellent training and career opportunities
- Meals on duty and staff discount in our restaurants
- Savings on health and fitness benefits
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Competitive pay
If you are interested in being part of our successful team then please apply, we would love to hear from you.
Please only apply if you are eligible to live and work in the UK.