Breakfast Chef - London
Breakfast Chef - St. Pancras, London
Founded in 1847 by John Searcy, the pastry chef to the Duke of Northumberland, Searcys is the oldest and one of the most reputable hospitality companies in Great Britain. We currently operates some of the UK’s most iconic venues.
With its long and illustrious catering heritage, there are two fundamentals which have remained constant – innovation and quality.
We are now looking for a new Breakfast chef to be a part of our growing company and team.
We are looking for engaging and confident team members to deliver exceptional guest service within our Searcys St Pancras Grand Restaurant & Bar and Champagne Bar.
Searcys St Pancras Restaurant & Bar are directly opposite Searcys Champagne Bar on the Grand Terrace of the Upper Concourse in St Pancras International Station. Whilst the stunning Martin Brudnizki design references the roaring 1920s, Head Chef Colin Layfield’s deliciously seasonal dishes are thoroughly of-the-moment, letting beautiful ingredients shine. The team is passionate about delivering a memorable experience from the moment guests walk through the doors.
Offering effortless quality and style, a mix of modern British dishes with a friendly and attentive service to guests around the country.
To prepare and deliver breakfast service, providing a high standard of food to customers. You will oversee the checking of all early morning deliveries.
Breakfast Chef Key Requirements
- 2 years’ experience working as a chef, preferably as a Breakfast Chef
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills.
- Works well under pressure
- Great team player
- COSHH Knowledge and relevant health and safety knowledge
- NVQ in professional cookery
Breakfast Chef Responsibilities
- To ensure the preparation and presentation of food is of the highest quality at all times.
- To prepare food in a timely manner.
- To help set and maintain standards of food preparation and service for all breakfast chefs.
- To ensure that health and safety and food safety procedures are adhered to.
Our Team receives the below:
- Excellent training and career opportunities
- Meals on duty and staff discount in our restaurants
- Savings on health and fitness benefits
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Competitive pay
If you are interested in being part of our successful team then please apply, we would love to hear from you.
Please only apply if you are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply for Breakfast Chef - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly