Demi Chef de Partie - London
Demi Chef de Partie - Camden, London
Searcys is an iconic collection of restaurants, bars and venues, who are committed to delivering a luxurious experience through our inspiring settings, exceptionally high standard of product and engaging service.
We are recruiting for a Demi Chef to work at Searcys Restaurant and Bar.
Searcys St Pancras Restaurant & Bar are directly opposite Searcys Champagne Bar on the Grand Terrace of the Upper Concourse in St Pancras International Station. Whilst the stunning Martin Brudnizki design references the roaring 1920s, Head Chef Colin Layfield’s deliciously seasonal dishes are thoroughly of-the-moment, letting beautiful ingredients shine. The team is passionate about delivering a memorable experience from the moment guests walk through the doors.
Offering effortless quality and style, a mix of modern British dishes with a friendly and attentive service to guests around the country.
What’s in it for you?!
Our Team receives the below:
- Excellent training and career opportunities
- Meals on duty and staff discount in our restaurants
- Savings on health and fitness benefits
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Competitive pay
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working as a Demi Chef
- Previous kitchen experience within a conference/business type venue
- Relevant NVQ or equivalent qualification including food hygiene
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Team player
Demi Chef De Partie Job Role Expectations:
- To ensure the preparation and presentation of food is of the highest quality at all
- Times within your section
- To prepare food in a timely manner.
- To help set and maintain standards of food preparation and service for all breakfast chefs.
- To ensure that health and safety and food safety procedures are adhered to.
We want a person who can deliver our Values; Passion, Excellence, Energy, Curiosity, Accountability, Originality, Execution and continually strives to better themselves.