Chef de Partie
We currently have an immediate requirement for a Chef de Partie for a high volume fresh food gastro pub in Northop. We are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie or a strong Commis Chef who has a proven track record in a similar environment.
We are proud to recruit on behalf of our client who operates one of the finest destination restaurants in the area along with a stunning function room that caterers for a wide range of banqueting events.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious chef to join a fantasic company that have a hard earned reputation for innovation, style and exceptional food service. Our client is passionate about promoting from within and there are fantastic opportunities to progress in this organisation
- Uniform Provided
- Meals on Duty
- Company Benefits
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Fantastic tips
- Christmas day off
- Fantastic shift pattern
As a Chef de Partie you'll have the opportunity to gain experience and build your knowledge working across all areas of the kitchen and will be key in supporting the Head Chef in a range of duties. This role will give you the opportunity to enhance your all round cooking skills.
- Working together with the team to deliver a flawless service
- Using fresh ingredients to make good quality food with a wow factor
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Will demonstrate a passion for quality and attention to detail
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- Have previous experience in a high quality fresh food kitchen
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
- You will have Qualified to NVQ level 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
For further information about this position and many more please contact us or apply now.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.