Barista - London
Barista - London
A friendly and welcoming place to work!
- Start rate £7.50 per hour + Service Charge + Bonus
- Great on-job training, to increase your pay, skills and knowledge
- Development opportunities within a growing business
- Free delicious organic meals every shift
- 25-50% discount on dine-in and retail food / drinks
- 28 days holiday
- Benefits package offering free lifestyle perks, great discounts and free perks
We are an International group with 30 restaurants in the UK, and over 200 restaurants in 20 countries. Great food and creating a relaxed, comfortable guest experience is our passion.
Whenever we can, we work with producers to source organic, local ingredients, ensuring our breakfasts, lunches, dinners and bakery items for retail sale, are of the highest quality. Originally from Belgium, our menu includes organic, artisan breads, fair trade coffees, organic wines and delicious salads and our famous tartines (traditional Belgium open sandwiches). Our restaurants are built with sustainability in mind and always include a communal table, encouraging a friendly, homely environment. Our ethos is all about good food that does good too!
We are looking for people to work in our retail bakery restaurants, serving customers at our retail counters, preparing hot and cold drinks, serving guests at table, taking orders, recommending dishes, handling cash. Most importantly you will make our guests feel at home, with personal service that makes them feel appreciated.
This is the job for you if:
- You love talking to people and creating memorable experiences for guests
- You like working as part of a team, are friendly and like to have fun at work.
- You want to be part of a team that provides friendly service to all our guests
- You love making coffees, have experience as a barista.
- You are a great communicator, ideally you have some retail or restaurant experience
- You are willing to learn, and want to grow!
Apply now and fill out an application form for an immediate interview and trial shift