Events Waiter / Waitress - London
Events Waiter / Waitress - St James, London
Are you looking for a new career in a well-established business?
Searcys is one of the most exclusive and renowned Hospitality companies in the UK. We are passionate about hospitality, food and drink and most of all giving our customer and clients the best possible experience we can offer. We are proud of our team and of the opportunities we offer.
We are now looking for new team members to be a part of our growing company.
- 1 years’ experience working as an events/banqueting waiter or waitress
- To provide an excellent food and drink service
- Positive attitudes and excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Well presented
- Go above and beyond.
- Proactive and hardworking.
- Team player
- Flexible with working hours
- To ensure a smooth and efficient service to guests upon arrival to finish
- To anticipate guest needs
- To assist with event set up, service and break down
- To handle all queries or report any to your manager
- Starting competitive salary
- 25% discount to all our retail venues which include our Champagne bars
- 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Paid for development training courses
Apply for Events Waiter / Waitress - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly