Bartender - London
Bartender - Barbican, London
Searcys is an iconic collection of restaurants, bars and venues, who are committed to delivering a luxurious experience through our inspiring settings, exceptionally high standard of product and engaging service.
We are looking for individuals to help us grow our iconic collection and delivering memorable experiences for our guests.
We are recruiting for a Bartender to join our team at Osteria within the Barbican Centre.
With views over London, Osteria is located on the second floor of the Barbican Centre. A modern yet warm and inviting space, the restaurant takes inspiration from its surroundings such as the brass bannisters of the Barbican Centre which are reflected in the restaurant’s brass light fixtures and door handles. The walls of the restaurant are dedicated to showcasing work of artists from Limoncello Gallery in Hagerston.
What’s in it for you?!
- 25% discount
- Personal training and development courses
- 28 days’ holiday
What we are looking for:
- Experience as a waiter or waitress working within a restaurant
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- A friendly demeanor, as you will be representing the companies brand and ethos
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Can do attitude; attentive, with the ability to multi-task
- Works well in a team environment / team player