Marketing Manager - Blackburn
Marketing Manager - Flip Out, Blackburn
Marketing Manager for Lancashire's Largest Trampoline Park - Part of the UK's Largest Trampoline Park Brand!
Are you an ambitious, energetic manager who excels within a fun marketing focussed environment?
As the Marketing & Sales Manager, you will be at the heart of driving all marketing activity for Flip Out Blackburn, Lancashire's Largest Trampoline Theme Park. This key role will be expected to get involved at all levels, from developing and implementing the marketing strategy, to overseeing content creation, driving digital awareness, monitoring ROI and pushing the creative output of this premier site, as well overseeing the sales team to ensure outbound activity is in line with the marketing plan. The role is full of variety and you will need to be able to turn your hand to a number of tasks .
Here at Flip Out, our success, growth and innovation are what has enabled us to become the market leaders within our sector of the Leisure market. With over 70 sites across 9 countries (and growing!), we are a great destination for all ages to enjoy.
Some of the benefits of working as part of Team Flip Out include free jumps (of course!), discounted food on shift, 28 days holiday pay and lots of opportunity to grow a team and promotion within the organisation.
If you're ready to join this fast-paced, fun and people-focussed environment, here's what will make sure you are perfect for the role leading the marketing portfolio at one of our sites:
- Create, implement and be accountable for the siteâ€™s marketing strategy, working closely with the General Manager and the sales team.
- Ensure Flip Outs values are maintained in all marketing communications.
- Undertake, critically analyse and react to marketing research exercises as required.
- Identify and implement tactical marketing initiatives in response to market circumstances.
- Manage the day-to-day marketing of Flip Out, with a keen focus on targeted local marketing.
- Run brainstorming sessions with the team and oversee the development of creative ideas to market the business in new and fresh ways.
- Create partnerships with key advertising platforms, as well as managing an out reach team for events, leafleting and attendance at various shows where we can gain positive exposure.
- Manage directly and strategically all social media channels, overseeing team members to assist in content creation.
- Manage and be accountable for the agreed annual marketing budget.
- Work with the General Manager & PR Agency to create a PR strategy, and lead and deliver PR objectives.
- Identify and create PR opportunities to maximise media coverage.
- Attend networking opportunities, other sites to review our strategy and approach.
- Oversee and manage the development and maintenance of the companyâ€™s website.
- Write and manage the production of marketing material, including CRM and email marketing design and content.
- Manage marketing projects from concept to completion, liaising with graphic designer on POS material in and out of store.
- Managing seasonal promotional campaigns
Essential Skills and Experience
- Ideal candidate with have a minimum 2-3 years marketing experience in a senior role.
- A proven track record in digital and social media campaigns.
- The candidate must be capable of delivering content on social platforms that drive strong reach & engagement, as well as setting up & running cost effective ad campaigns on social that demonstrate strong ROI.
- Proven knowledge and application of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with copywriting experience preferably.
- Ability to respond positively to pressure and take a flexible approach to change, as well as work well with a wide range of people.
- Organised and methodical, with the ability to manage workload and priorities autonomously.
- An ability to think creatively.
- Proactive with the ability and confidence to use initiative.
- Well presented with a professional manner to act as a brand ambassador, who is both persuasive and diplomatic.
- Proven business awareness with commercial acumen.
- Budget management experience.
- Comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Effective and efficient time management and organisational skills
Be quick - we don't want you to miss out on this amazing opportunity to become part of our team!
Apply for Marketing Manager - Blackburn
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly