Payroll & HR Safe EMS Assistant - HQ Warrington
We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll & HR Safe EMS Implementation Assistant to join our highly successful team in Warrington where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
As a Payroll & HR Safe EMS Implementation Assistant you will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding expectations. you should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards. You should have a can do attitude. In this type of industry teamwork is key; you should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
You must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role described below.
As a Payroll & HR Safe EMS Implementation Assistant you will:
- Have practical hands on experience of using Safe EMS Payroll from employee set up, to processing starters, leavers, running monthly payroll through to BACS payment and HMRC online filing and uploading NEST pension contributions, payments to third parties (HMRC, court orders etc.), year end processes
- Have practical experience of using Safe EMS HR through the employee journey – starters, leavers, appraisals
- Have practical hands on experience of extracting data out of Safe EMS into MS Excel for reporting purposes e.g. starters, leavers, pensions, gross to net etc.
- Be confident in handling large volumes of data using MS Excel
- Be confident in data manipulation using MS Excel – LOOKUP functionality and PIVOT tables ESSENTIAL
- Ideally have had experience in implementation and testing of Safe EMS
- Ideally have had experience in payroll parallel run comparisons
Why choose Village?
We operate at the luxury/lifestyle end of the market with typically 110/160 bedrooms. Each of our hotels is equipped with fantastic leisure and dining facilities. They also have a Starbucks, meeting rooms and conference facilities. We work towards the highest levels of guest satisfaction; as such you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As an expanding company with new hotels in the pipeline we are in a unique position to offer fantastic career progression backed up by training and development at every step of the way. Your role will be based in the Warrington Central Office which supports our fantastic hotels.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience and our staff the best career opportunities.
Apply now to be our Payroll & HR Safe EMS Implementation Assistant