Area Manager - Southport
Area Manager - Pontins Ainsdale House
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Want the next career step from managing a holiday park
…THEN CONTACT PONTINS NOW .
AREA MANAGER VACANCIES STARTING WITH RESPONSIBILITY FOR TWO PARKS
Holiday Park Area Manager Roles
- Are you an experienced Holiday Park Area Manager (or potentially an experienced General Manager who is looking to take the next step in your career) who is looking for a fresh challenge?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to your parks?
- Will you assist the Pontins Group Operations Manager to develop the Pontins Brand
If this is you, then apply now.
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with:
- Very competitive salary
- 52 weeks per year, permanent contract
- 28 days annual leave per year.
- Accelerated promotion prospects
- Fantastic beach locations
- Being part of the Pontins Team means that you are also enjoy the benefits of the Britannia Hotels Group , with an overall 53 hotels and 6 holiday parks throughout the UK.
- Your Pontins Group Operations Manager is available 24/7.
- Discounted weekend breaks for family and friends
Pontins recognise the value of mentoring particularly for newly appointed / inexperienced managers. We call on a group of our employees, usually people who have been around for some time, who are content to have found their place in the hierarchy, are not competing for promotion but want to put their experience to greatest effect, by channelling their energies into encouraging others.