Control Clerk - Southport
Control Clerk - Prince of Wales, Southport
Why wait for that new career to come looking for you….
CONTACT BRITANNIA HOTELS NOW
Our Prince of Wales hotel is located in the centre of Southport and we are looking for a Hotel Controller who can make a difference.
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Are you highly organised?
- Do you have an enquiring mind and good attention to details?
If this is you, apply now.
- Responsible for Financial Control of all departments
- Provide all relevant control/financial information and assistance to the Area Manager
Examples of your day to day responsibilities would include but are not restricted to:
- Sales Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Cash & Credit card reconciliation
- Wage processing
- Food & liquor stocktaking for both locations
- Supervise your department
- Work to strict deadlines
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.