Chef - Horley
Chef - Horley
Why wait to make your next career move……
CONTACT BRITANNIA HOTELS NOW!
The Russ Hill Hotel is situated in the charming village of Charlwood and we are looking for a Chef to turn up the heat.
- Are you a chef with hands on leadership experience?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Will you bring fresh inspiration to our kitchen?
If this is you, apply now.
- Ensure the highest possible standard of Food Production and presentation within the hotel adhering to ‘Standards of Performance’ manual at all times To ensure full pride is given in your presentation of breakfast dishes.
- To keep a constant check on stock rotation.
- Ensure the Kitchen remains a clean, safe and organised environment at all times
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Apply for Chef - Horley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly