Bar Manager - Rye
Bar Manager - Rye
Why wait to make your next career move……
CONTACT PONTINS NOW!
The Pontins Camber Sands is situated in the beautiful old port town of Rye and we are looking for a Bar Manager that will serve a smile.
- Are you hands on and experienced in bar management?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the bar?
- Will you develop and improve the department and the team whilst maintaining and monitoring high quality?
If this is you, apply now.
- To take full responsibility for stock and money on the bar.
- To recruit, train, develop and control all bar staff.
- To ensure all staff work within the confines of the Licensing Law.
- To effectively control stock movement and all money received.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required...
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Apply for Bar Manager - Rye
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly