Conference and Events Coordinator - Altrincham
Britannia Central Reservations
Why wait to make your next career move……
CONTACT BRITANNIA HOTELS NOW
The Britannia Reservations Office is situated in the affluent village of Hale and we are looking for a Conference & Events Co-Ordinator who can make a difference.
- Are you an enthusiastic customer-focused individual who loves to deliver exceptional service?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Will you bring excitement to this growing department?
If this is you, apply now.
- Receiving conference and event enquiries by phone, fax, and e-mail.
- Obtaining the required information to successfully quote back to the client.
- Source venues within the Britannia Hotels group for the client.
- Update and maintain records of all enquiries given to the hotels in the enquiry system.
- Maintain a good working relationship with regular clients and agents.
- Responding to conference enquiries for the group and performing sales calls to generate enquiries
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.