Leisure Reception Host - Cheadle
We have an exciting opportunity for a Leisure Receptionist to join our highly successful team in Cheadle on a 24 hours per week basis, where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
As our Leisure Receptionist you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. You will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards. As a result you should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards. You should have a can do attitude. In this type of industry teamwork is key; you should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
You must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role described below.
As a Leisure Receptionist you will:
- Be the first person to offer a warm and friendly welcome to all members and guests on arrival at the Leisure Club or by telephone.
- Ensure the efficient operation of the Leisure Reception Desk, taking bookings, resolving queries and providing the highest standards of service for members and guests.
- Achieve this by getting to know the customers and help them to make the most of the range of services on offer, so that they leave always looking forward to the next visit.
- Liaise closely with the Leisure Club Sales Team and colleagues in order to sell the product and experience effectively. Deal with complaints/ problems politely and make every effort to resolve these.
- Comply with standard operating procedures and equipment should be maintained and any defaults reported. The Leisure Reception area should be clean at all times and ready to welcome existing members and potential new members. Your personal presentation must be impeccable at all times.
- Ensure only leisure club members and their guests enter the club. Record all booking details and ensure the expectations of the members are met at every opportunity deliver great service so that our people, products and service are memorable as we build our reputation as the Leading Leisure Club.
- Be aware of all promotional activities to ensure they are correctly implemented. Deal with enquiries in a prompt professional manner. Offer advice on products and explain facilities e.g. opening times. Assist with special promotions and provide visual displays as required. Product knowledge includes the whole Hotel, not just the Leisure Club.
- Report any defects on equipment to maintenance department and ensure communication with the Leisure Club team is clear to be passed onto leisure club members. Attend team meetings when required. Feed back Members comments productively and constructively where necessary.
- Demonstrate detailed product knowledge taking every opportunity to up sell and translate into retail sales. Deliver results in line with team members non-negotiables. Further, add value to overall hotel performance through teamwork.
Why choose Village?
We operate at the luxury/lifestyle end of the market with typically 110/160 bedrooms. Each of our hotels is equipped with fantastic leisure and dining facilities. They also have a Starbucks, meeting rooms and conference facilities. We work towards the highest levels of guest satisfaction; as such you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As an expanding company with new hotels in the pipeline we are in a unique position to offer fantastic career progression backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience and our staff the best career opportunities.
Apply now to be our Leisure Receptionist.