Leisure Attendant - Bournemouth
Royal Bath Hotel, Bournemouth
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Health Club Assistant
Reporting to: Health Club Manager
Supervising the efficient and safe operation of the swimming pool and leisure club amenities in a fashion designed to promote a friendly, relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere.
Applicants must be hard working, friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic and reliable, also preferably qualified to gym instructor level 2 and first aid trained but not essential.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the swimming pool, leisure club and surrounding areas.
- Supervision of swimmers and intervening for rescue purposes in the event of emergencies.
- Controlling the behaviour of swimmers in the interests of safety and the wellbeing of all club users.
- Carrying out pool and spa testing, and carrying out remedial action as necessary.
- Complying with all club standard operating procedures and emergency action plans.
- Booking in beauty treatments and ensuring that all beauty clients are well looked after before and after treatments.
- Ensure safe and timely opening and closingof the facilities each day.
- Carrying out all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly cleaning and maintenance tasks to ensure that the club is kept in a clean and well maintained state.
- Communicating effectively with members, guests, residents, staff and suppliers.
- Maintaining the security and safety of the premises at all times.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.