Food and Beverage Assistant - Coventry
Food and Beverage Assistant - Royal Court Hotel, Coventry
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Food and Beverage Assistant
Reporting to: Food and Beverage Manager
Greeting customers and take food orders. Serving food and drinks to the tables and taking payment working both independently and as part of a team.
- Serve customers professionally ensuring that all customer are served correctly, quickly and in a pleasant manner.
- To ensure the highest standards of food and beverage service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the highest standards of Health and Safety for all food and beverage service areas.
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- To make sure that all procedures are performed correctly and efficiently at all times.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required
The candidate must be able:
- Organised, punctual and well presented.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Communicate effectively with both colleagues and with customers.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.