Kitchen Porter - Stourbridge
Kitchen Porter / Assistant Prep - The Manor house of Whittington, Stourbridge
The Manor house of Whittington is looking for a fantastic Kitchen Porter with experience to join our team in our beautiful bar/pub in Stourbridge.
Our kitchen is designed around some fantastic equipment and the menu has been built with that in mind, creating some of the best fresh food dishes around delivered consistently every time.
We offer candidates:
- Great training and development scheme - we offer on-site and off-site training including company and external course
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering exciting opportunities across the company in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Company benefits - this includes company loyalty card, pension scheme, company & employee engagement and a chance to win various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our kitchen has some of the best equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, hard-working as well as:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Being able to work as part of a team is essential
- Have a good command of spoken English
The Farm House at Mackworth is very proud of our kitchens and food which is produced freshly in-house. To make sure we get this right we need the best people in our Kitchen Teams.
If you looking for a new challenge and you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
While we would love to speak to each applicant we will only be able to respond to those who are progress to the next stage.
Apply for Kitchen Porter - Stourbridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly