Food and Beverage Operative - Newcastle
Food and Beverage Operative, Britannia Newcastle Hotel
Why wait until the New Year to make your next career move- CONTACT BRITANNIA NOW!
Come and join our exciting team at
The Britannia Newcastle
Food & Beverage Attendant
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have excellent people skills?
- Will you bring excitement to this growing department?
If this is you, apply now.
- Serve in a professional manner ensuring that all customers are adhered to correctly, quickly and in a pleasant manner.
- Ensure the highest standards of Health and Safety for all food and beverage service areas.
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- To make sure that all procedures are performed correctly and efficiently at all times.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with:
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Apply for Food and Beverage Operative - Newcastle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly