Restaurant Attendant - Torquay
Role Title: Restaurant Attendant
Reporting to: Restaurant Supervisor
- Greet customers, take food orders, bring food and drinks to the tables and take payment and make change.
- Set up of restaurant, service food and clear tables.
- Explain and advise guests of products and services.
- Clear and re-set tables.
- Ensure that adequate glassware, crockery and other items are ready for each shift.
- Take and serve drink orders.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required.
- Committed, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Organised, punctual and well presented.
- Ability to get along with fellow employees.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.