Operations Manager - Wigan
Hotel Operations Manager – Wigan
Why wait until the New Year to make your next career move- CONTACT BRITANNIA NOW.
The Britannia Hotel Wigan is an attractive modern hotel situated only 3 miles from Wigan town centre and a few minutes from the M6 motorway network.
- Are you a charismatic, hands on and experienced Operations Manager (or potentially an experienced Duty Manager who is looking to take the next step in your career) who is looking for a fresh challenge?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to your hotel?
- Will you assist the Area Manager to develop and improve operating methods at the hotel and encourage all staff to participate in achieving, maintaining and monitoring high quality, customer-focused service?
If this is you, then apply now.
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with:
- Very competitive salary
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.