Food and Beverage Assistant - Hook
Britannia Basignstoke Hotel, Hook
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Food and Beverage Assistant
Reporting to: Food and Beverage Manager
- To be able to organize the staff during shift to ensure the smooth running of food & beverage operations.
- To ensure the highest standards of courtesy and customer care are set and maintained by all staff.
- To make sure that all procedures are performed correctly and efficiently at all times.
- To be able to evaluate the role of food & beverage and the significance that it plays within the business, as well as suggesting possible improvements to improve demand, efficiently and profitability within the restaurant.
- To be aware of the financial constraints place upon the food & beverage departments.
- To maximise sales and profitability of the hotel through efficient use of staff.
- Awareness of the outcome of staff rotas to the sales and labour costs.
- Ensure that stock control procedures are adhered to and checked at all times.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as may be required.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.