Food and Beverage Assistant - Brighton
Royal Albion Hotel
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 53 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Food and Beverage Assistant
Reporting to: Food and Beverage Manager
- To be able to organize the staff during shift to ensure the smooth running of food & beverage operations.
- To ensure the highest standards of courtesy and customer care are set and maintained by all staff.
- To make sure that all procedures are performed correctly and efficiently at all times.
- To be able to evaluate the role of food & beverage and the significance that it plays within the business, as well as suggesting possible improvements to improve demand, efficiently and profitability within the restaurant.
- To be aware of the financial constraints place upon the food & beverage departments.
- To maximise sales and profitability of the hotel through efficient use of staff.
- Awareness of the outcome of staff rotas to the sales and labour costs.
- Ensure that stock control procedures are adhered to and checked at all times.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as may be required.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.