Cellar/Stores Person - Lowestoft
Pakefield Pontins, Lowestoft
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 53 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Cellar/Stores Person – Zero Hour
Reporting to: Department Supervisor
- To check all bars daily and restock as required, ensuring correct transfer procedures are followed.
- To thoroughly clean bar areas.
- To ensure kegs are operating correctly.
- Clean pipes weekly.
- Check all mineral dispensers/optics daily.
- To ensure all wine and liquor stores are kept clean and tidy at all times and to ensure full security.
- To advise Head Cellar man/General Manager of any stock discrepancies.
- To check in and stack neatly all deliveries
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.