Bar Attendant - Weston-Super-Mare
Bar Attendant - Pontins Sand Bay, Weston-Super-Mare
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 53 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Reporting to: Bar Manager
- To take orders and serve drinks to guests.
- Set up bars and drinking areas.
- Explain and advise guests of products/services as requested.
- Clearing and re-setting tables.
- Ensure that adequate glassware, stock and other items are ready for each shift.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required.
- Committed, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Organised, punctual and well presented.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.