Maintenance Assistant - Newcastle
Maintenance Assistant - Newcastle Hotel
Working closely with the Maintenance Manager to help assist with general maintenance duties inside and out of the Hotel ensure smooth running of the Hotel. Consistently strive to ensure guest and teams satisfaction and long term asset protection.
- To assist the Maintenance Manager in his duties and to ensure smooth running of the hotel.
- General Hotel maintenance inside and out.
- Basic knowledge of Plumbing/Carpentry/Wall Tiling/Decorating skills required.
- To be able to work on own initiative
- Able to communicate effectively with both the public and work colleagues
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required.
The candidate must be:
- To adhere to all current legislation pertaining to fire, health and safety in connection with the work place
- In addition they will be highly motivated, have good organisational skills, be resilient and ensure that the properties comply fully with all government Health and Safety guidelines and legislation.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Apply for Maintenance Assistant - Newcastle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly