Cleaner - Devon
We are seeking a cleaner to join our team at Nuffield Health at our Plymouth, Devonshire gym. The role will have responsibility for the cleanliness and appearance in the gym.
What are we looking for from you?
We are looking for a cleaner to work within our Nuffield Health Devonshire site. You will be required to clean the male changing rooms at peak times. The successful candidate will have a contract of 14 hours per week, with the scope to work more during club annual leave. they will also be required to work early, late and weekend shifts.
As an individual with experience in a similar role, you will be well organised and will ensure that cleaning products are used effectively and that the location is clean, pleasant and safe for customers In a customer facing role the successful candidate will demonstrate strong customer service skills recognising needs and planning around them, this is in addition to time management skills and working as part of a team.
* To clean and prepare the areas for which you are responsible following the required policies and procedures, ensuring that the location is clean, pleasant and safe for customers.
* Guaranteeing that cleaning products are used effectively, with instructions and health and safety procedures being followed at all times.
* To provide general assistance and support as part of a team.
* To check on stock levels and advise your supervisor when stock needs to be ordered.
* To update records via the computer as required.
* To remove all waste and dirty laundry in accordance with policies and procedures.
* To report any problems with your work area or any equipment to your supervisor.
Skills and Experience
* Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
* Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable.
* Use of cleaning products in a safe manner.
* Knowledge of cleaning procedures including use of equipment e.g. carpet cleaners.
* Well organized with good time management skills.
* Strong interpersonal and empathy skills and a friendly personality.
* Able to work individually and as part of a team.
* Ability to prioritise and plan around customer needs.
We will apply to the Criminal Records Bureau for disclosure on successful candidates.
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest and most pioneering healthcare charity, integrating fitness and well-being, prevention and cure. We've brought together our hospitals, clinics, fitness & wellbeing centres as well as our diagnostic units into one holistic healthcare service provided from over 200 locations. A not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest every penny we make into helping the people of Britain to lead healthier, happier lives. In today's healthcare market, we're in an enviably strong position.