Sous Chef - Bristol
Sous Chef - Pitcher & Piano Bristol
Pitcher & Piano Bristol is looking for a fantastic Sous Chef with experience to join our team in our carefully crafted pub.
Our kitchen is designed around some fantastic equipment and the menu has been built with that in mind, creating some of the best fresh food dishes around delivered consistently every time.
We offer the perfect candidate:
- Competitive hourly pay, dependent on experience
- Great training and development scheme - we offer on-site and off-site training including company and external course
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering exciting opportunities across the company in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Company benefits - this includes company loyalty card, pension scheme, company & employee engagement and a chance to win various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our kitchen has some of the best equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, hardworking and able to demonstrate a real passion in their role as well as:
- 1 years’ experience at Senior Chef De Partie or above
- Great communication skills
- Passion for producing the perfectdish every time
- Being able to work as part of a team is essential
- To be organised and precise
- Be attentive
- Have an ability to take instruction as well as give instruction
Some other important roles of this fantastic opportunity are being able to manage stocks and have an understanding of GP’s and budgets.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in a fast paced fresh food kitchen and hoping to climb the ladder to Head Chef. We actively encourage progression within our teams and work hard on the development of individuals to ensure everyone reaches their full potential.
If you think you have what it takes then we want to hear from you!
While we would love to get back to every applicant, we will only be able to contact those who progress to the next stage.