Treasury Assistant – Hale
Treasury Assistant – Hale
Role Title: Treasury Assistant
Reporting to: Treasury Supervisor
Due to continued expansion, the largest independent chain of hotels in the UK are looking to recruit a Treasury Assistant to join our busy and dynamic Head Office.
Examples of your day to day responsibilities would include but are not restricted to:
- Logging Cheque requests from hotels, raising cheques and posting onto accounts system
- Recording Lodgements received weekly from hotels
- Matching credit and debit card transactions along with cash, cheque and bacs transactions with bank statements
- Recording any differences to create a weekly bank reconciliation report per hotel
- Query any discrepancies between the bank and the hotels records with the financial controller of the hotel.
- Post Credits and debits in the bank onto the accounts system
- Logging all Change orders and Petty cash receipts for hotels and balance to accounts system
- Use online banking to view any bacs payments received from other companies.
- Notifying the hotels of any bacs payments received.
- Managing promotional vouchers from partners, monitoring and calculating the commissions due
- Deal with guest refunds and general queries
- Helping assist staff from hotels with any banking queries.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required.
- Be familiar with periodic reconciliation processes and knowledge of double entry book keeping
- Be able to absorb new information quickly, be adaptable and work to deadlines
- Be confident and approachable, with good communication skills and a ‘can do attitude’
- Prioritisation and spreadsheet skills would be advantageous
- The ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Apply for Treasury Assistant – Hale
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly