Chef de Partie - Stourbridge
Chef de Partie - The Manor house of Whittington, Stourbridge
£8.00 - £8.50 per hour
Exciting Chef de Partie Vacancies
We’re looking for experienced Chef de Parties to join our team. Enthusiastic Chef de Parties to help run our kitchen, Chefs who are dedicated to producing fantastic fresh food consistently, Chefs who can work to fresh, branded specifications at a fast pace.
Our kitchen is designed around some fantastic equipment and the menu has been built with the oven in mind
What we offer our Chefs;
- Great training and development scheme - we offer on-site and off-site training including company and external courses
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering exciting opportunities across the company in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Company benefits - this includes company loyalty card, pension scheme, company & employee engagement and a chance to win various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our pubs/bars have the best teams and some of the best equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
Successful Candidates must have the following:
- At least 1yrs experience as a Chef de Partie level
- Experience with working with a fresh food menu
- High standards of cleanliness
- Comply with all Health and Safety Regulations
- Great communication
- Ability to be part of a team
- Passion for producing perfect dishes consistently
If you have all the above requirements plus more and are ready for a new challenge, apply now!
While we would love to get back to every applicant, we will only be able to contact those who progress to the next stage!
Apply for Chef de Partie - Stourbridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly