Bar Supervisor - London
Café Bar Supervisor - London
Monday - Friday / Salary £25,272k, overtime is available
40 hours per week- Monday-Friday with both morning and evening shifts
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and confident Café Bar Supervisor to work for a contract catering site within a prestigious international law firm based in the heart of the City.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years experience working as a Supervisor and be passionate about providing excellent customer service and motivating a team.
You will be responsible for assisting the Café Bar Manager with the operation whilst maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene and health and safety in accordance with legal and company requirements. Your role will also include ordering stock, arranging staff rotas, holding team briefings, and the general supervision of the team.
The role is based in our Trattoria and bar and boasts a wonderful outside terrace with views across London.
- At least two years Supervisor experience within a coffee/café bar
- The ability to motivate and supervise a team
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Passionate, energetic and self-motivated
- A can do attitude
- Contract catering experience would be beneficial
- 28 days’ holiday – including bank holidays
- Discounts within the Searcys Group Venues
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Access to free onsite gym
If you meet the above criteria please send across an up to date CV.