Public Area Cleaner - Nottingham
The Britannia Nottingham Hotel
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Public Area Cleaner (Zero Hour)
Reporting to: Department Manager
We are looking for hard working, committed individuals to carry out cleaning roles at our Nottingham hotel.
- To clean all corridors and stairs as required
- To clean all ground floor public rooms and offices as required
- To clean hotel staff room & toilets
- Cleaning the main building, facilities
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required
The candidate must be:
- Required to work quickly and efficiently
- Have good attention to detail
- Highly organised and committed to meeting deadlines
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.