Bar Attendant - Stoke-on-Trent
Why wait until the New Year to make your next career move- CONTACT BRITANNIA NOW!
Come and join our enthusiastic bar team at the North Stafford Hotel
Part-Time Bar Attendant
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Will you bring excitement to this growing department?
- Will you bring energy and enthusiasm to the bar?
If this is you, apply now.
- To take orders and serve drinks to guests.
- Set up bars and drinking areas.
- Explain and advise guests of products/services as requested.
- Clearing and re-setting tables.
- Ensure that adequate glassware, stock and other items are ready for each shift.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to do other duties as and when required.
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with:
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Meals on duty
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Apply for Bar Attendant - Stoke-on-Trent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly