General Manager –Tennis & Sports club
Our client is an independently owned tennis and sports club in South West London with a diverse range of sporting facilities catering for children and adults from grass roots up to national level. We are now looking for an inspirational General Manager to take the business forward.
Specifically we are looking for the General Manager to:
• Develop and promote the already extensive sports activity programming
• Increase secondary spend opportunities throughout the business including hospitality and events.
• Streamline the business with effective cost control across all departments
• Lead, develop and motivate your teams
• Implement and cultivate the customer service programme building positive relations with members.
• Sports management experience within a diverse leisure facility.
• Proven ability to manage large financial and personnel budgets.
• Exposure to managing a diverse leisure programme (ideally including tennis)
• A front-of house style of management who enjoys leading by example.
• Obsessive about customer service and operational standards.
• Outgoing and driven with excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity if you would like the autonomy of working for an independent site where you can make a genuine difference to all aspects of the business and the sporting community it supports.
The remuneration depends on the level of experience with an agreed bonus and benefits package.
Apply for General Manager –Tennis & Sports club
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly