We are seeking a HR Advisor to join our central HR team to support our expanding group of hotels and golf courses. Based at our Head Office at Old Thorns you will support various sites across the south of England.
- To have a good knowledge and understanding of all Company structure and departmental responsibilities
- To act as a first point of contact to employees for HR related queries
- Providing day to day operational support and guidance to Line Managers with employee relations and lifecycle processes including resourcing, training and development, appraisal, promotion, performance management, maternity/paternity, holiday and absence
- To assist with employee casework including disciplinary, grievance, capability, absence management investigations and hearings.
- Liaise with Heads of Departments/ Management to ensure recruitment is managed effectively and cost efficiently. In particular to assist with identification of vacancies and recruitment authorisations, posting adverts, issuing correspondence, liaising with candidates, candidate screening, interviewing and the integration of new joiners
- To ensure job adverts are kept up to date and are advertised in all appropriate mediums (to include liaison with Recruitment Agencies where appropriate and authorised) and to work to improve the promotion techniques and identify new mediums to improve reach
- To develop and maintain relationships with educational establishments and other appropriate third parties and to represent the company at Careers Fairs and networking events
- To visit group sites to undertake regular and ad-hoc meetings as required
- To support the delivery and development of company training
- To ensure effective communication with group sites at all times
- To assist with any other work and projects as required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Able to demonstrate a proactive, common sense approach
- Able manage confidential information with complete discretion
- Able to multi-task under pressure, prioritise effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Be computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Office
- Enjoy working within a busy environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ideally possess previous experience within a centralised HR service
- CIPD qualified or have equivalent experience
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers training & development, company uniform, free on-site parking, contributory company pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.