Manager - East Molesey
Manager - The Mute Swan, East Molesey
We’re looking for a warm and charismatic host to take up the reins as Pub Manager to drive this substantial business forward.
As a Pub Manager, you’ll enjoy a high degree of independence with freedom to be creative and really make the pub your own.
If you’d like to be a Pub Manager within a company with a true family feel, please read on…
- A real foodie who also has a genuine passion for beer and wine
- A confident decision maker
- In your element looking after customers
- Commercially and financially astute
- Innovative with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to inspire and direct a happy crew
- A proven manager in a similar fresh food environment
- A big personality and a fun-loving character
- Hands-on with a ‘can do’ attitude
Would you enjoy?
- Running your own business
- Food tastings and regular menu development
- Choosing your own beer and wine line up
- The opportunity to negotiate with suppliers
- Planning and marketing events
- Driving quality standards and profitability
- Having the support of a central team to call upon when you need it
What we offer our Managers in return…
- A competitive salary package w
- High quality, free manager’s accommodation
- Work/life balance – 48 hour contract
- Personal and career development opportunities
- 33% discount and employee benefit scheme
- Sharesave and pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Child care vouchers
- Flexibility to move between pubs
- Most of all, a quality based environment that’s fun, engaging, rewarding and with plenty of support to help you along the way.
If you like the sound of us and would like to become a Pub Manager in the Brunning and Price family, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply for Manager - East Molesey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly