Head Chef - The Cricketers in Sarratt
Head Chef - The Cricketers, Sarratt
Are you an experienced Head Chef with a real passion for quality fresh food?
As a Head Chef within Brunning and Price you’ll be working for a well-established and respected company with a true family feel.
The Head Chef role provides a great deal of autonomy and you’ll have enormous influence over the performance of the business.
In your role as Head Chef, together with the manager, you will:.
- Have the skills, vision and personality to lead a brigade of chefs and play an influential role as part of the pub’s senior management team.
- Design and develop fresh food menus
- Drive standards, quality and consistency
- Develop and motivate your team
- Be hands on and proactive
- Financially accountable
- Adhere to H&S and Food Safety Regulations
In return, we offer our Head Chefs:
- A competitive salary with profit share and tips
- Excellent training and career development
- Sensible work/life balance
- Company pension scheme
- 33% discount across all our pubs
- Sharesave scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Most of all, a quality based environment that’s fun, engaging, rewarding and with plenty of support to help you along the way.
If we’re talking your language and you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Head Chef for Brunning and Price then please apply now with your current CV.
Apply for Head Chef - The Cricketers in Sarratt
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly