COMFORT IN THE FAMILIAR, HUNGER FOR THE NEW
3 unique restaurants, bound by the same values: excellence without pretence, inspiring rooms with a friendly welcome, the next generation of talent led by an ambassador for British cooking.
We cook contemporary English food to evoke and create memories: from Marcus’s northern roots to the global influences that shape our national cuisine; from childhood encapsulated in a simple dish to humble ingredients elevated and transformed.
Founded in 2008 with his wife Jane, Marcus Wareing Restaurants began with the opening of the two Michelin starred Marcus Wareing at The Berkeley (now known simply as “Marcus”). The group now includes The Gilbert Scott, an elegant British restaurant, and bar in The St Pancras Renaissance Hotel and Tredwell’s, a west-end dining room serving high-quality food in a casual space.
We are lucky, we are growing and we are looking for some amazing talent to join us.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Waiter/ess who want to be a part of our award-winning team.
What we are looking for:
- to be an ambassador of the service culture of Marcus Wareing Restaurants
- previous restaurant experience in London is essential
- previous Michelin or fine dining experience beneficial
- outgoing personality
- great attention to detail
- real passion to deliver the highest levels of service
- enthusiastic, quick thinking with a can do attitude
- a strong command of English is also needed to maintain and improve our standards of service
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with service charge
- Flexible working shifts
- Free staff meal while on duty
- 50% staff discount in our other restaurants
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Employment loyalty rewards
Working closely with the restaurant management team the position will offer full training and career development.
Please note: Applicants without previous restaurant experience will not be considered.
If you haven't heard back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We look forward to hearing from you.