Commis Chef - The Gilbert Scott
COMFORT IN THE FAMILIAR, HUNGER FOR THE NEW
3 unique restaurants, bound by the same values: excellence without pretence, inspiring rooms with a friendly welcome, the next generation of talent led by an ambassador for British cooking.
We cook contemporary English food to evoke and create memories: from Marcus’s northern roots to the global influences that shape our national cuisine; from childhood encapsulated in a simple dish to humble ingredients elevated and transformed.
Founded in 2008 with his wife Jane, Marcus Wareing Restaurants began with the opening of the two Michelin starred Marcus Wareing at The Berkeley (now known simply as “Marcus”). The group now includes The Gilbert Scott, an elegant British restaurant, and bar in The St Pancras Renaissance Hotel and Tredwell’s, a west-end dining room serving high-quality food in a casual space.
Joining a talented and creative team you will be an integral part of the continued success of Marcus Wareing Restaurants
Our goal is to attract, develop and nurture interested and passionate individuals who are enthused by a career in the restaurant industry.
We are lucky, we are growing and we are looking for some amazing talent to join us.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for a Commis Chef with previous experience working in London in a kitchen.
What we are looking for:
- to be an ambassador of the culture of Marcus Wareing Restaurants
- have a passion for producing great food
- great attention to detail and training skills
- ability to work under pressure
- enthusiastic, quick thinking with a can do attitude
- a good command of English is also needed
- be able to work effectively as part of a team
Immediate trial shifts and interviews.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Amazing development opportunities across three spectacular restaurants
- Flexible working shifts
- Career development
- Free staff meal while on duty
- 50% staff discount in our other restaurants
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Employment loyalty rewards
Working closely with the kitchen management team the position will offer full training and career development.
Please note: Applicants without previous kitchen experience will not be considered.
If you haven't heard back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Commis Chef - The Gilbert Scott
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly