Membership Sales Consultant - South London
Role Title: Membership Advisor
Location: South London
Reporting to: Club Manager
Reward: Competitive Basic plus Generous Target Driven Bonus
With more than 3500+ clubs worldwide, Anytime Fitness is the fastest growing fitness chain across the globe and this exciting new gym concept is now growing rapidly in the UK. With the most advanced equipment and proven club management expertise, this is the premier gym within the South London region.
As our Membership Advisor, you will have a proven track record in working within a high-quality service or sales environment, preferably in the fitness industry (although other business sectors considered). You will thrive in working within a very structured and successful sales environment, working to agreed key performance indicators. A large part of the role will be sales driven, therefore outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential. You will have the ability to drive the Anytime Fitness culture within the club and to meet and exceed the members expectations. At all times supporting the Club Manager to achieve goals set for the club’s continued success and at times acting in a supervisory role.
- Sell membership packages to prospective members
- Lead generation through in-reach and outreach methods.
- Book appointment tours, conduct tours, perform a thorough needs analysis to match prospects needs to the club’s facilities.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly KPI's are met.
- Manage all incoming enquiries/respond to emails and ensure daily call targets are achieved.
- Work towards your monthly sales targets, whilst ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service is intact throughout.
- Ensure you have full product knowledge of all aspects of the club to help answer any prospect/member queries.
- Generate referrals through rapport building.
- Ensure productivity is maximised through meticulous time keeping.
- Complaint handling
- Driven, dynamic and service-motivated character with excellent people skills (Essential)
- Naturally sales focused, with previous sales experience and target driven with a desire to achieve (Essential)
- Proven Customer Service skills (Essential)
- Proactive Nature and can do attitude (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written (Essential)
- You will have integrity (Essential)
- Health, Fitness and Leisure Industry knowledge (Desirable)
- Good IT Skills with ability to learn new systems (training can be provided)
- REPS Level 2 or 3 (Desirable)
- Competitive Base Salary depending on your experience
- Generous Target Driven Bonus Scheme
- Free Gym Membership
- Continuing professional and career development
Permanent Part-time or Full-time positions available. Exact working hours will be determined, but will involve a minimum of 20/40 hours per week, occasionally scheduled across evenings, weekends and public holidays as required.